Friday, January 31, 2014

January 2014...

It's 2014 and we are officially starting this year as a family of SIX! How did that happen! I feel like Shay and I just got married yesterday! Oh how sweet time is flying...please slow down! I need to pause moments in these precious littles lives that I want to just memorize every thing about them...the smell of Tess' head. Lulu's quirky OCD bed time ritual. Belle's crazy hair and desire to wrestle. Knox's grunting which is his version of speaking.

I want all of it embedded in my heart, my soul...

Shay did go on the road for a week this month. It was totally fine but rather intense. Sweet friends all rallied and I had meals every night. Nay-nay came over and helped 2 times during the "peak" chaotic times. So thankful for this community. My hormones are for sure there and am definitely missing sleep! Haha! But the quiet moments in the still of the night are truly dear to me. During the day when the other 3 littles are up and running around crazy there isn't much cuddle, sweet relish every coo from Tess...so 3 am seems to be that time for her and I. She has been a good sleeper and wakes every 3 hours like normal. She nurses great and go back down within 30 minutes. I am already being illegal in letting her sleep on her belly. Honestly Belle and Knox both were this way too...they just sleep better/longer on their bellies and I probably should feel bad...but I don't. I'm thankful for strong breathers and strong necks.


daddy and his girls! our little beauty, porcelain doll and not sure of Tess' nickname yet...

poor thing...if I was on twitter a perfect # would be #4thchildprobs






Shay got a deer! woohoo! we had a date night of grinding meat!  oh yeah!! 


those teeth! his bottom ones have been reluctant to come in...

we love our friend bennett! love watching them grow up together!


Some selfies from when Shay was gone. Lindsay Rother (who he was traveling with) would send me pics of them on the road and I would send her back my exciting life! haha!



this face makes me giggle...belle was so not in the mood and she will let you know.  this is a picture I will save for her wedding day someday. 



those cheeks...those lips... 
when in doubt just cage them all!

the picture of peace. 

lulu is wearing her superhero cape

little puckered lips...

No comments: