Sunday, March 30, 2014

Poppy's Marathon/Mommy's College Memories...

Well, dad had a goal to run a marathon. He did it! He really did it! Shay ran half of it with him and it was great to be back in Fayetteville to see the 'ole stomping grounds. I finally got to see my name on the senior walk and show Shay my college apartment and Chi Omega house. It brought back some sweet memories. 




My mom was so emotional at the end of the race. It was so sweet to see her and cheer on my dad. She is the most amazing woman that has never wavered in being the biggest supporter of my dad. What a wonderful example!



It's totally official. 

Go Chi O! I was probably the least involved sorority girl ever but I got to play intramurals, get cool tshirts, and prayerfully someone saw Jesus in me...even if it was just in the prayer at our house meetings. 



No comments: