Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Our Favorite Faces...

Your little faces...they are made of so much love and joy and emotions and they are YOU. Each of you guys! Tess you are looking more and more like your oldest sister. We weren't sure who you were favoring until we looked at old pictures of Lulu as a baby and it was so very easily seen. You are sleeping well, but nap times are a bit harder with having 3 others running around the house. Sometimes I just don't think you want to miss anything.

Something about baby toes. Her toes remind of Belle's b/c the 2nd and 3rd toe kind of cross over each other. It's super cute!



See...how cute are your toes!

I laugh at trying to capture all 4 of you in a photo...it's hard and not hard all at the same time. I think capturing the smiles is what proves to be interesting. Knox, your cheeks are so chapped in this one...


One of my favorites....






I know this little man will protect her...I just know it. 

No comments: